Monday, October 19, 2009

The Amazinig Spider-Man!



I've received several magazines with Halloween costumes the past few weeks, and Brody loves looking through them. His favorite one in any of the magazines is Spider-Man! Why Spidey....I have no idea! He has been some kind of precious pumpkin the past three Halloweens, but I guess he's growing up this year. I was hoping he would want to be a cute animal, but instead I get an action hero. So today Brody picked up his Spider-Man figurine, and said "Brody be Spider Man?" That's a really good sentence for him...four words!!! I couldn't help but to smile and say "yes." I took him to Target, and once again out of all the costumes he chose Spider Man. Brody tightly hung onto Spidey the whole time in the store. He didn't even want to hand it of over to the cashier. He has been one excited kid all afternoon. It has been entertaining to watch him pretend to be Spider Man. Maybe Brody will get spider-reflexes and great agility from his costume. He is already trying to climb every wall, and he has learn that even super heroes have rules that they have to obey too! It's fun to see our amazing Brody become
The Amazing Spider-Man!

No comments: