Monday, April 16, 2012

Smile!

Brody and Mimi
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.  ~Mother Teresa

It's good to smile!  The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.  Today I thought I post some smiles from some of the pictures I took last week.  And since I love quotes, here are some of my favorite quotes about smiling!  They say smiling is contagious so I hope these bring a smile to your face.

Nanny and Brody
 A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.  ~Phyllis Diller

Me and my mom
 Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.  ~Author Unknown


Brody and Mimi
Everyone smiles in the same language.  ~Author Unknown

Alex and Brody
 Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you've been up to.  ~Author Unknown

Brody, Pops, and Nanny
 Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.  ~Janet Lane

The Brices going to a baseball game
 Smile!  It increases your face value.  ~Robert Harling, Steel Magnolias

Here's me sending a smile to you because everyone deserves a smile given to them daily!

 Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.  ~Mark Twain 




 A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.  Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.  ~Author Unknown

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I hope all my bloggy friends seize the day with a smile!!!
 

No comments: