Monday, November 19, 2012

The Ladybug Massacre of 2012



Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.  Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger.  If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.  ~Dale Carnegie


It's Monday morning, and I am having to take a quick break to rest.  So I'll blog for just a few minutes.  My friends know I do not go anywhere, or walk, or do anything outside of my house on Monday mornings.  Why?  Because the house gets a good cleaning today!  

There are a lot of seemingly small jobs that I will do that no one will notice.  Like suck up all the  Multicolored Asian Lady Beetles or Ladybugs as I like to call them.  It took an hour to get rid of all of them, but I know that our house is ladybug free now.  They will not be making their winter home here. HA! HA!  I know no one will walk in our home and say, "My, my, your home is so clean and ladybug free!" It's still important to do the small chores that need to be done.  If not, our home will be a welcome a center for unwanted guests...the ladybug and dust bunny.  

Sometimes life has to be about doing things that need to be done.  Jobs do not always get a "thank you."  Sometimes no one will even notice what you did.  Jobs can have no fun to them.  Some jobs may not be changing the world.  BUT ALL JOBS ARE IMPORTANT!  So no matter what kind of job you must do today, do it to the best of your ability.  Take pride in yourself for a job well done.  I patted myself on the back for the Ladybug Massacre of 2012.

I'm seizing the day with a vacuum cleaner!

No comments: