Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hold Up! Where did January go?




Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg

I looked at the calendar this morning, and I soon realized that January is almost over.  WHOO!  Slow down!  I have not blogged in weeks because I've been too busy.  Even though it's way past Christmas, I'm going to post a few of those pictures.  Just so I have it documented.

We went to Virginia for Christmas to spend time with Ryan's family.  It was a delightful trip!  Brody enjoyed taking the train into DC.  It was his first train ride.  His favorite thing to see was the the space ship at the Air and Space Museum.  He liked the shower in one of the shuttles.  

Brody is very blessed to have Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins who made wonderful memories for him. 
Brody asked for a Slurpee Machine, Super Mario Bros. 2 for the DS, and a Furby for Christmas. 

Brody's Mimi and Corky visited him the day after Christmas.  He loves his Mario remote car from her, but it would not be Christmas without Brody inside of a box.

My favorite memory this year was going to the Charlotte Motor Speedway to look at the lights.  It was great to ride on the track.  Here is us not getting out of the car to take pictures.  My brother Corky is in turn one. 

So now that I have got Christmas out of the way, Happy New Year Bloggy friends!  May 2013 be an amazing for each of you, and may I blog more often.  Our New Year's resolution is to make this year The Year of the Zoo.  We plan on seeing as many animals and zoos possible this year.  Hopefully many pictures and stories to come from different zoos. 

 

No comments: