Thursday, August 19, 2010

Romania





My husband Ryan, Matt who I like to think is my little brother even though he is way more mature than me, and I got to take ten teenagers from our church on a mission trip to Romania. We were able to help with a camp there. It was most of Romanian teenagers first time to go to camp. The camp took place in the mountains, and it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. We were able to build relationships the the young people there hopefully be an encouragement to them. We also got to play goofy rec games, do a little hiking, make bracelets, and play lots of card games. At night there was a worship service. We prepared a skit each night. Acting is not something I do well, but I did try. Ryan and Matt got to preach some. One night three of our teenagers even got to help sing during worship time. This is a very short summary of an amazing week of my life. I'll try to add more as I get time.

No comments: