Thursday, August 19, 2010

Romania

My trip to Romania was an awesome experience in so many ways, but my favorite part was worshiping God through music. We had the opportunity to have worship services at night at the camp. We as Americans sung the songs we knew in English while the Romanians sung in their own language. It was a blessing to hear the different tongues worshiping the same God. I really did feel like I got a tiny glimpse at what heaven would be like praising God. After sevens days at camp, not only did God create a passion in me for the Romanian people but for all the people groups of the world. Hearing different voices praising God made me feel an even more urgent need to bring the gospel to the nations. Every person in the world should deserve this opportunity to worship the one true God. In my prayer time, I just keep getting the same question of "What will I do to make His name known among the nations?"





No comments: