Friday, March 22, 2013

Brody's Latest Bird Watching and Calling

Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?  ~Rose F. Kennedy


Brody loves birds, and I love his excitement about birds.  It makes me smile when we are driving down the road and he asks to stop to see a bird.  It's our version of stopping to smell the roses.  


I should carry my camera around with me more often to capture what he sees.  Brody has a bird book that he looks up birds in to find out what kind of bird they are. 



Last week we had a red tailed hawk visit us in our backyard.




One of our other visitors last week was Brody's grandfather, Pops.  He brought Brody a great present.  It was a fun, but loud Crow Call.  So Brody has been trying to get the local crows to come visit him too.  No luck yet, but he will keep trying.





No comments: