Wednesday, August 3, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. ~Henry David Thoreau

We all have things we dream about seeing and experiencing, and I was very blessed to accomplished a couple of those last week.  Here are some pictures of my favorite things from Honduras.



Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!  One of my favorite things is coffee.  It was so neat to see it grow.  It was even more fun buying it. 



CHOCOLATE!  And here is another favorite growing.



A big old frog!  A little weird, yes, but this is my favorite list after all.


My favorite color is green.  Corn growing on the side of the hill is an awesome sight to me.



My favorite way to spend my time is playing with children.  I'm in the middle in a green shirt.

No comments: