Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello Spring!

If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.  ~Nadine Stair

Hello Spring!  How I have missed you!!!  I'm loving these warm spring days.  So much fun to be had, and there is not enough time to squeeze all the fun into one day.  It's hard to blog or do chores when the sun is practically begging me to come sit in her rays.   
My Aunt Missy and me sitting on the front porch.
The ice cream truck even came last weekend.  There is something special about the first ice cream of the year.


Brody picked a Ninja Turtle ice cream

The boys on the street are having a blast playing outside.  No more being stuck inside for months!


Even the adults have Spring Fever and want to play!
Brody and his Mimi giggling at "stinky feet."
Chad on a skate board riding the dog.
Spring has a way of bringing hope, laughter, smiles, beauty, courage, and new beginnings!  What has spring brought you this year?

No comments: