Sunday, March 4, 2012

He's Been Good To Me!

Oh Lord’s been good to me!

Brody and I sing this song almost everyday.  We have so much to be thankful for, and it is our way to praise God for His goodness.  We are alive, we are well, and all of our needs have been provided for.  God is good! 

I’m thankful for my first grade teacher Mrs. Reaves who taught this Johnny Appleseed song to me that I will teach all of my children.  It is a tradition of thankfulness that I hope will be passed on for many generations. 

1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

Ephesians 5:20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

No comments: