Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

My kids- Brody age 6 & Maggie age 10
Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

I'm beyond blessed to be a mom!  It's good to have people to share your life with.   My family brings smiles and laughter into our home daily.  My kids are just fun!  And I look forward to having more fun kids become a part of our family one day!!!


  
Brody's drawing of me
Brody made some great art for me for Mother's Day!  

Brody thinks I weigh 80 lbs...God bless that sweet kid!


Brody wrote why he thought I was special.  My favorite part is "She knows what I like to do."
My Mother's Day present from my guys was an awesome pair of TOMS loves Moms shoes.
I loved getting shoes for Mother's Day...awesome points to my hub!  I have such thoughtful guys.  They made my day very special.  Of course, just the privilege of being called "mom" makes everyday special.  I'm so thankful to be a mother!  I thank God daily, and I pray He will make me a mom to many.  There is no other way I would rather spend my time than being a mom!

No comments: