Monday, May 21, 2012

Say My Prayers!

Cowboys!
No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.  ~Author Unknown 


I love the cute little cowboys who live on our street!  It's a street full of boys with great imaginations.  A few days ago our street turned into a Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.  The boys all got out their pop guns, and all we could hear is bang, bang, bang.  Yes, we're thankful for neighbors who do not have children who enjoy these cowboys too!


Cowboys Billy Clanton, Doc Holliday, and The Earp Brothers

Even the big kids play too!

Brody saying, "Say my prayers!"
My favorite part of the gunfight was when Brody told Cade, "Say my prayers!" instead of "Say your prayers!" He makes me laugh.  I had the best time watching them play.  Kids make life fun!



Philippians 1:3-4 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy.






No comments: