Monday, February 28, 2011

Laissez le Bon temp rouler!

This is how we roll on our street

The last few days of warm weather have been wonderful.  I wake up in the morning and I can hardly wait to get outside.  Brody has been riding his plasma car a lot.  His Nanny and Pops got him a plasma car for Christmas, and he has so much fun on it.  Our neighbors kids have them too, and it's a blast watching them race down the street. 

Today I'm just cleaning house, and getting ready for my Mardi Gras party tomorrow.  I'm so excited to have all the moms and tots over for the party.  All ladies are welcomed to come join us for lunch at noon on our pre-Fat Tuesday.  Ryan is cooking Jambalaya for us, and Brody is just looking forward to handing out 12 lbs. of beads.  I think Brody will like the King Cake too once we explain there is a baby to find in it. 


Laissez le Bon temp rouler!
Let the good times roll! 


No comments: