Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Tale of Brodyaux

Brody has watched The Tale of Despereaux several times the past couple of months.  The mouse with big ears is pretty cute.  As with anything Brody watches lately, he picks up a few phrases from it. The line he quotes most often from it is, "I'm sorry your majesty." 

So now when he gets into trouble, he will say "I'm sorry your majesty."  Then he humbly bows his head.  It is so hard for me to keep a straight face when he says it.  The kid has finally learned how to play his mommy.
 
Yesterday I went upstairs to do a load of laundry, and when I came down Brody had white icing on his face.  He decided to help himself to the box of Krispy Kreme.  I asked him if he had permission to eat the doughnuts, and he simply replied "I'm sorry your majesty."

My son just cracks me up.  I guess if he will learn to say "I'm sorry your majesty" to all the girls for the rest of his life he will do well.



What can I say????.................if the crown fits, wear it! 

1 comment:

IsusHristosSaves said...

So adorable xD I love that kid!