Monday, February 14, 2011

Wuv, tru wuv

Valentines Day is good cheesy lovey dovey fun!  I suppose some view it as super romantic, but I like the goofy sweet side of it.  I'm just one big kid who loves to read all the conversation hearts.  This year I got Ryan a super cheesy gift.  I gave him a wok with a note attached that said "I wok you!"  He loves cooking stuff, and he liked it.  We gave Brody a Mario shirt and car.  Brody was so excited about his party at school.  He is at such a fun age in life where everything is so BIG!

If you have some good recipes using a wok, please send them our way! Or if you have a sweet Valentine's story or gift idea, I would love to hear it.

Here was Ryan's Valentine Day message to me:  "Happy "third century martyr's" day! Not sure what a guy standing up to the Roman Empire has to do with the fact that I love you but apparently it does! We could call it happy "waiting list day" and then it'd be special to us. I doubt it'd catch on though."  I love that man!!!!  Oh and yes, we made the waiting list today.  We are #10 on the India adoption list!  homefromindia.blogspot.com

And what would V-day be without a funny movie about true love?  If I could pick any movie to watch today it would be The Princess Bride.  I giggle every time when The Impressive Clergyman says "Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow."  Yep, you can see what kind of goofball mood I'm in today.

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day is filled with sweet and fun things!

Brody asking to please open his present.

Ryan's wok!  I hope he makes me something with it soon.



No comments: