Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Celebrating Life

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year because I get to celebrate my two favorite guys in the world birthdays.  Isn't it just fun to celebrate life!

We ate at the Thai House last night to celebrate Ryan's 31st birthday.  The food was really good.
Ryan's duck came in a duck.
Ryan ordered Duck Panang.  I find it a little freaky when the duck you order comes in a duck bowl.  Ryan loved it.  I ordered Goong Pad Prig which had just the right amount of red curry for me.

I've known Ryan for almost 12 years now, and it is a blessing to celebrate another year of Ryan.  He is the most amazing man I've ever met.  He is funny, smart, hardworking, handsome, and loves the Lord.  Let me tell you, I'm one lucky gal.  I love him more with every year that passes!  So to celebrate Ryan today, here are some of my favorite pictures of him.
The guy in the middle with the red hat is who I met in college that stole my heart.
Hoover Dam- Ryan is in Nevada, and I'm in Arizona.
The time we got snowed in at Gatlinburg.  
Ryan's first time to hold Brody.
Brody-a week old
The Bahamas
Niger- going to an African wedding
As our confused son says "Roll Tigers!"
My sweet guys taking a nap.
Cozumel, Mexico
Ryan on the phone with the airlines after his group missed the flight, and I headed to Romania by myself.
Romania- Hiking in the hills of Transylvania. 
Only my hubs would wear shoes on the beach.

I love all the traveling adventures we have had, but my favorite adventures are the ones that happen daily.  We've been blessed with great years!  I'll post my favorite Brody pictures in a few days when it's his b'day.

No comments: